Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Twelve Wishes for You!


My twelve wishes for you ♥ ♥ ♥

1. Peace in your heart.
2. Warm toes on cold nights.
3. Sweets to make your belly smile.



4. Hugs to keep you warm- from the inside out.
5. Songs to fill your soul.
6. Laughter to fill your heart.



7. Feet and mind grounded in presence to enjoy all the goodness.
8. Early morning snuggles.



9. Late nights in front of the Christmas tree.
10. Sweet surprises from the ones you LOVE.



11. Embracing the power of giving.
12. Believing in the Spirit of Christmas.

Feel the LOVE, BE the LOVE, LOVE.



Happy holidays and Joyeux Noel from my family to yours.
Wishing you moments of JOY that will top you up and then some.
LOVE, Danielle xoxo



6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful list Danielle! May you also have all on this list for the holidays and MORE =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Xmas and a great new year. I know that 2011 is going to be an amazing year for you my friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many wonderful things! have a merry christmas!!!

    -juliette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words. Wishing you tons of joyful days! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi danielle, such a beautiful blog... and wonderful art... can't wait to see some of your creations in misty's class. have a very merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful festive time honey. Love all your wishes. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo