Sunday, January 16, 2011

NEW WORKS!


I'm so happy to finally show you some NEW WORKS! I feel like it has been forever since I have been able to show and tell... Thank-you for your patience. These five paintings will go up for sale in my ETSY shop tomorrow morning at 9am Eastern time.

It is -33 Celsius today (-27 F). We are staying put for the day. WAY to cold for me! Hope you are enjoying your weekend and doing something that fills your heart right up.

I wanted to share a link to an adorable collection of paintings celebrating "sweet brown girls on ETSY" on a very thoughtful blog. Please take a peek.


"She trusted her heart above all else"
6 by 6



"She found strength in a tender heart"
6 by 6



"Going Within"
9 by 9



"You are beautiful said the little bird"
8.5 by 8



"Listen to your whispers and believe them"
9 by 9

8 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely lovely. As for your weather....dang woman! THAT is cold! I think the coldest I have ever been in is 20 degrees F. I hope you are enjoying a cozy day in with the fire roaring and some hot drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new pieces Danielle!
    I'm not much for the cold either, I keep my snuggy close by this time of year. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing a kind word. Things are looking up, we got a new oven delivered yesterday and then went and picked up a new dryer. My hubby is sad that his flat screen tv will have to wait. :)
    See you in class! ;)
    Much Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm! Lovely new works! Happy Weekend to you. ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg omg. I love, love love them!!!!! So super beautiful!!!

    -33 degrees!!! Far out. How does one function in cold like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Danielle! Congrats on all your exciting things as of late: book, art therapy teaching, art show, and ____ what else...? Just being simply you and amazing! woooohooo.

    Sending virtual warm Hugs from Florida,
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your painting is always changing but with a definite thread of a particular style. The backgrounds are beautiful in themselvesXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo