Sunday, March 13, 2011

The DREAM Team

I have been working on something so fun, I haven't come up for air in days! I can't wait to show you all what it is, but for now I couldn't wait another day to share some online classes that I know you will LOVE!


First up is Juliette Crane. Many of you already know her. I FINALLY had the chance to meet her at an ARTful Journey. I have always been fond of her name and now I have become so fond of her. You may not know that she is very tall and likes to wear long skirts. I love this about her. She is going to be offering her very first ecourse. This has been a labour of LOVE for her and I just know it will be awesome. So, if you have been wanting to learn how to paint, looking for some new techniques or have a love affair with owls, than Juliette Crane is the teacher for you!

Sign up here! Don't wait because class size is limited!


Next up is my sweet bosom friend from across the pond Beth Nicholls. I introduced Beth before here. Not only is she planning to host an innovative ART Retreat, she is also offering an ecourse. This is an AMAZING opportunity for all those who wish they could go to England but can't.

Do What You LOVE...


"This online adventure will take you step-by-step on a path to discovering your true passion, and finding a way to make it a greater part of your everyday life.

In six weeks you will expand your comfort zone, nurture your playful spirit and use this to feed your creative soul. You will travel this path with a community of like-minded people from across the world, sharing your stories, forging new connections, and inspiring each other."

Register and find more info here


And finally, here is Louise Gale. I first introduced Louise here. She is offering her DREAM ecourse again soon! If you didn't sign up last time, you can do it now. She has started her own revolution and she is proving to all of us that it works!

I had originally signed up for this course in January. Because of my teaching obligations and workload, I was unable to truly participate the way I wanted to, so I am doing it AGAIN! Join us as we set some goals and dreams and work towards them within an inspiring and supportive community!


Ecourses are a wonderful gift you can give yourself. You can do it in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. I am so grateful that so many courses are available to me as I live in a very remote area of the world where these courses are not available. I have already taken several courses that have enriched my life so much. Do yourself a favor and gift one to yourself today. Trust me, you will not regret it! You may just find the support and the community you were yearning for. I personally know these women and they are living their dreams. Let them help you live yours!

Stay tuned for my next post as I unveil what I've been working on...

4 comments:

  1. i just can't even say how lovely it was to meet you at aaj, danielle! and i can't wait to hang out with you, louise and beth again soon... so much inspiration! it all makes me smile :)

    i just can't help but wear skirts while i paint...at a 6 week writing workshop i attended a few years back, a sweet girl from alaska who had never ever worn skirts before started borrowing mine :)

    thank you so much for sharing my owl workshop on your beautiful blog!

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet danielle, loving this awesome post! All of you are just so amazing and inspiring! I am so glad and feeling so blessed that i could connect with you lovely souls! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. These yummy ladies and their amazing courses are giving me great inspiration this morning :)

    Thanks Danielle. And by the way, I LURVE your latest blog banner. I feel like she is inviting me in for a hug :) She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taking Beth's class and just love love loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo