Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grumpy...Whose Grumpy?


Dear friends, it has been a week since my last blog post. I have been enjoying some quality family time with my two handsome men. We headed to Toronto to see my very first NBA game and it was AWE-SOME! This has been on my wish list my whole life. We enjoyed every minute of it. I just wished we lived closer so we could cheer them on all year long.

Along with some R & R, I have been in teacher mode. I am coming to the end of teaching my ART therapy course and I have to admit I am looking forward to being able to focus on my ART again FULL-TIME! I miss spending hours in the studio because even the grumpy train is going to kick me off if I don't get creating again. April 5th is my last official day in the classroom. You can expect a ton of work to come out of this studio soon...



Here are some original paintings on canvas, mini ART quilts, and a journal that will all be listed in the shop tomorrow. I am SO loving this new direction you guys, I hope you do too!


I plan on digging out some pictures from my old shop "mimi & lulu", so you can see the whole picture, the patchwork of my creative journey is all seaming together... I am totally excited about the future!!!


Please check out my ETSY shop tomorrow for these little beauties.
Have a wonderful day. I hope the sun is shining where you are...
It is finally shining through my studio window now! :)

8 comments:

  1. danielle, these are adorable!! and i love the picture of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle. I am LOVING, loving your new work. It is all so beauty filled! I was just showing my Anna and she agrees with me and also agreed that you guys are one GORGEOUS family!

    And thank you for the love on my FB wall this morning!

    You ALWAYS inspire me. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always important to find the balance and have fun with the family. Glad you had time. Love the *mini art quilts. Have a great rest of your week.
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous, I cant wait to see more. This is totally fabulous you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet Danielle, so happy to know you had some rest and relax! These new works are gorgeous!! :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear things are winding down for you, with teaching. Then again, teaching doesn't stop when you leave the classroom, you are teaching us things all the time. Things like courage, the power of a dream, and taking care of oneself. I love that about you :)

    Love the new stuff. I'm heading to the shop tomorrow to have a look!

    Sweet dreams, sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes you've been busy...these new pieces are beauties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo