Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My ETSY Shop IS ONE Today!!!

A year ago today, I started the morning by
dancing in my kitchen!!!
Because that morning I had
SOLD
my VERY first ORIGINAL painting
HOURS after listing it on ETSY to a total stanger in the UK!!!!

It was MAGICAL!
It was VALIDATING!
It was a NEW BEGINNING!

I find it quite fitting that THIS was the first painting I ever SOLD.

"Embrace New Beginnings"

Well, 365 DAYS have passed and I am proud to say
that the shop is still open for business!

I still dance when I get a sale,
and I am SO GRATEFUL to all of you
for helping to make it such a success!

In order for me to say

thank-you-merci-gracias...


I am offering you

40% OFF

ALL

ORIGINAL PAINTINGS

for one DAY ONLY!

(TODAY!)

Type this code in the note to seller:

First Year Anniversary

I will reimburse your account

saving you 40%

9 comments:

  1. congrats on your anniversary and success!! love your sweet art!! Going to the shop now...
    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your work is inspiring to me. I'm glad I found your blog from FB. Enjoy your day my fellow Canuc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, danielle! i love that 'embrace new beginnings' was the first piece you sold, on the very first day! wishing you many more years of success with your beautiful art! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, 1 year old. I found you recently and I am in love with your work.

    I love the Mama and Me print! Trying to get my paypal to work having problems.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Etsy birthday! How exciting! I am wishing you many more years of happiness, success and dancing! And congratulations on all your sales - you are nearly at 100!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratz sweet Danielle!! This is really exciting and wishing you many more years of sucess and happiness! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Danielle. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy for you Danielle, I can feel your joy through your words and expression!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo