Friday, June 3, 2011

The Pre-Show!

I have been prepping around here...  Prepping for my 5th ART in Bloom that is happening Sunday June 5th.  Here is the link for all my local peeps.  Please stop by and say hello and introduce yourself.  I set up a mock table in my studio to make sure I had room for everything.  It has been a while since I have set up for a show and I wanted to make sure it was functional and looked good.  Here are some highlights.








 I`m just about ready for Sunday.  It will be nice to see some friendly faces again.

Before I sign out for the weekend, I wanted to thank-you all for your kind words about my newest painting.  I cannot express just how much your encouragement means to me.  Stretching is proving to be uncomfortable...physically, mentally and emotionally.  More on this next week...
This community means so much to me.  ♥  
I wish you all a fabulous weekend!
Hopefully you can all take in some art in your own communities.
A la prochaine...

5 comments:

  1. It looks amazing, Danielle! I'm impressed, as usual by your beautiful work and also by your gentle grace. I watch from here, very proud of you as your wings take you where you dream to go.

    xoxo have a great weekend and a wonderful show!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings will surely be the belle of the ball, im loving the colors and textures! I hope you'll have a fantastic fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your table display is beautiful! i love that vintage box for your smaller prints....dang! looks so so good. sell it out girl! love, m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! so beautiful! those lockets look amazing and loving all of your work together! AMAZING and so inspiring :) have a wonderful show!

    -juliette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo