Friday, October 28, 2011

I Have Good News...

Hello Friday...
What took you so long?
  I don't know about you guys but this has been one  
emotionally charged 
busy week in the Daniel household!  

Owen has been sick all week!
Sleepless nights full of deep loud coughing that
keeps a mama on stand by all night long.
(He's finnaally getting better)

I started coaching Owen's basketball team...
I forgot how draining it was to talk over the sound 
of 100 basketballs bouncing in the gym.
(somebody save me lol!)

My nephew was born!
Landon Daniel
8 pounds 13 ounces
21 inches
(welcome to the world little one!)

A secret undercover project
with my very talented friends...
more to come on this soon(ish).
Let's just say I was WAY out of my comfort zone for this one folks...
(WAY!)

Writing, editing and editing some more.
I'm reaching a deadline for a writing project...
(feeling the fear and forging straight ahead...deep breathes!)

No time in the studio ALL week.
until TODAY... 
Sweet Friday!
Let's get messy!!!
AND....
Last but not least....

Look what showed up in my mail box last night?
I'm PUBLISHED!

My banner 
was selected for the Banners We Love in the
absolutely BEAUTIFUL magazine

  What a FABULOUS way to end such a nutty week!
I'm off to get my paint on...
Wishing you all a weekend filled with tender loving care!
xox
 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!yay:O) And congrats on the new nephew!!!!!!:O) Have an awesome weekend!!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise!! Congratulations and I couldn't agree with them more! It is a beautiful banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on...well, on everything, but especially on the publication!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i commented over on fb but it is just SO worth saying it again!

    AAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK!!! WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

    You go girl!!!
    Many hugs and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well deserved! Congratulations! I bet you are happy dancing! :) xokp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this magazine and I love that they recognize true talent when they see it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool, So happy for you!!! I just need to tell you a little secret. I have on several occasions sent you blog into Artful Blogging to be considered for publication. (I'm sure I'm not the only one making this recommendation ) I'm so excited for you and glad you are getting the recognition you deserve. You give such great energy and love into this universe.
    Debbie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. singing sweet praises for you dear friend from all the way over here! congrats on so so SO many big things! i cannot wait to pick it up in the store this weekend! thank you for being in my world! you make it brighter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all the goodness!! You deserve it Danielle =-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot! So excited for you! And excited to here what else you have in store. Big things are happening for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely! i was just thinking when i got to your site that your banner always makes me smile :)

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations - on getting published. How exciting - well done again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I saw you there! I have the same copy sitting on my box of paints.. I have a silly picture of me in there reading the previous issue! How fun!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo